Sorry.
Sorry for the hiatus to posting. I was going through a bad time in my life. One day I forgot, the next I went skiing, it adds up. As a matter of fact, I don't think it was a very bad time in my life at all.
Anyways, I've been thinking about this for some time now. In a world of educational children's shows, like Blue's Clues and Hotel Rwanda, where exactly did CatDog fit in???
For those of you who don't know who or what CatDog was, here goes. CatDog looked like this. Not this, this or this, but this. I don't what crazy yippie thought this up, but they did. They managed to take everything we know about dog and cat relations, and turn them upside-down.
Not only did CatDog exist, but it did so for like 10 years! Not once was one person at Nickelodeon Studios caught second guessing the idea of the show.
So what happened after the show crashed and burned sometime in the early 2000's?
Well, some say that it caused a decline in attendance at the Universal Studios Florida Nickelodeon location, causing it to close in mid-2005. Good job CatDog.
So, what have you learned?
-Nick.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home